[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p114 Released

NTP Public Services Project webmaster at ntp.org
Tue May 13 13:30:16 UTC 2008

NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p114 is now available for download.

Changes:

* Updates and cleanup from Dave Mills:
  I've now spent eleven months of a sabbatical year - 7 days a week, 6-10
  hours most days - working on NTP. I have carefully reviewed every major
  algorithm, examined its original design and evolution from that design.
  I've trimmed off dead code and briar patches and did zillions of tests
  contrived to expose evil vulnerabilities. The development article is in
  rather good shape and should be ready for prime time.

Tarball:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/ntp4/ntp-dev/ntp-dev-4.2.5p114.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.udel.edu/pub/ntp/ntp4/ntp-dev/ntp-dev-4.2.5p114.tar.gz

MD5 sum:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/ntp4/ntp-dev/ntp-dev-4.2.5p114.tar.gz.md5
ftp://ftp.udel.edu/pub/ntp/ntp4/ntp-dev/ntp-dev-4.2.5p114.tar.gz.md5

Complete ChangeLog:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/ntp4/ChangeLog-dev
ftp://ftp.udel.edu/pub/ntp/ntp4/ChangeLog-dev

Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
http://bugs.ntp.org/.