[ntp:hackers] Export restrictions on ntp-dev?

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Wed Apr 22 22:16:55 UTC 2009

Something just came up in my efforts to get NTP 4.2.5 into Solaris.
The question of export restrictions on crypto is part of the checklist
for integration into any sun product, Solaris included.

So, my question is, has the source code at udel.edu ever been through
a U.S. government export review? If so, is there any kind of
documentation or review number? How do other vendors deal with this?
Any clues, pointers, hints?

Thanks.
--
blu

"Mark my words, nanotechnology is going to be huge!"