[ntp:hackers] refclock ONCORE question

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Nov 18 06:33:14 UTC 2010

xaos at darksmile.net said:
> Replacing syslog() with msyslog() seems to fix everything.
> Dave Hart has proposed that I open a bug report on this.
> What are your thoughts?

Things are MUCH more likely to get fixed in the official source pool if you
submit a bug report, especially if you can test the fix.

Your fix looks good to me.  I assumed you noticed Dave Hart's comment:
msyslog uses printf style arguments rather than a simple string, so you need
  msyslog(log_level, "%s", Msg);
rather than just:
  msyslog(log_level, Msg);

We should  probably scan the whole code base, looking for similar problems.