[ntp:hackers] hackers] Blocked from following tweets....?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 05:15:32 UTC 2014

I don't know anything about it, and we're checking to see who has
control over the account.  It doesn't look like I have any special
access to the account, and that's a bug, not a feature.

Thanks for looking, Harlan.  Not sure what we can do, then!

I have just tried following another user, and that worked without a problem,
so it looks like the issue is associated with the @NTP account.  I wonder
whether it's set to "Approve followers" or something like that.  It would be
helpful if I could follow @NTP once again.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu