[time] Re: server quality monitoring

Adrian von Bidder avbidder
Thu Nov 6 09:10:17 UTC 2003

[oops, wrong button. Mark - sorry for the duplicate]
On Wednesday 05 November 2003 17:10, Mark Lijftogt wrote:

> It might be helpfull to setup a list of instructions that are usefull, and
> don't get overshadowed by all the other options that there are, and could
> help the people that start with ntp.

There is always the mailing list and the newsgroup. Also, I don't want the
www.pool.ntp.org web site duplicate information that is available on the
ntp.org documentation pages - and I see that the people there are putting
some effort into making the documentation more readable; the things
	http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/GettingStarted#Section_2.2.6.
are already quite useful,  while
	http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/SelectingOffsiteNTPServers
seems to be in need of some more work.

TODO for www.pool.ntp.org: direct links from the 'How to join' section to
these two pages.

Greetings
-- vbi

--
Are you making all this up as you go along?