[time] Monitoring system

wayne wayne
Wed Nov 12 20:02:36 UTC 2003

In <x4r80do24p.fsf at footbone.midwestcs.com> wayne <wayne at midwestcs.com> writes:

> Right now, I'm reaching your server ok, but I'm showing an fairly
> large delay.

Well, I spoke too soon.  I just saw your server go to stratum 16 with
a reach count of 0.  It now is back and ticking up, but it is going up
slower than I would expect.  The delay is still pretty large (200ms or
so).

Doing a "ntpq -p 217.127.2.161" shows that you have fairly large
delays on all the time sources to your server (100-150ms).

What is the bandwidth and utilization of your internet connection?

-wayne