[time] [teardrop.ca] Downtime.

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric
Thu Nov 13 14:25:17 UTC 2003

After being awaken last night to the sound of a hard drive being thrashed
around a bit I have decided to downgrade back to FreeBSD 4.9.  Apparently
FreeBSD 5.1 had trouble writing to a drive that was, at the time, read only,
since nobody was online to write to the single slice on the drive (the web
hierarchy).  I am extremely disappointed in FreeBSD 5.1 thus far and I can
tell they still have a lot of work a head of them.

The downtime will likely be just today, in a few hours, duration of probably
a couple hours.  Just letting people know teardrop will not be all too
stable today.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Paul Miseiko.