[time] Short instability in the scoring system

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder
Sat Nov 15 10:07:40 UTC 2003

Yo!

I've rearranged the pool servers on the monitoring machines. This could lead
to a short instability in the scores - so don't be surprised if some
perfectly good server gets a low score in tomorrows bulletin. I'll be
watching it a bit today, and I hope nothing will really happen.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Empuja una cosa con la fuerza suficiente y veras como te cae encima.
		-- Primera Ley de Fudd.