[time] Intention to create and maintain a subdomain br.pool.ntp.org on Brazil

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder
Thu Sep 2 18:56:41 UTC 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 14.46, Gleydson Mazioli da Silva wrote:

> The reason for sending this message for you is that I want to maintain
> the br.pool.ntp.org as I work every day with ntp on our servers and is

Currently all subdomains are maintained by me; servers submitted by me are
included in the global, regional and country zones.

I don't see a reason to change this, really. If you have more timeservers
which are publicly available, I'd like to include them in the project, but
since the main raison d'etre for the project is to make configuration of
clients really, really easy, I want to include all servers into
pool.ntp.org.

greetings
-- vbi

--