[time] Intention to create and maintain a subdomain br.pool.ntp.org on Brazil

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva gleydson
Fri Sep 3 14:01:10 UTC 2004

Hi,

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder at fortytwo.ch> escreveu em Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:56:08 +0200:

> On Thursday 02 September 2004 14.46, Gleydson Mazioli da Silva wrote:
>
> > The reason for sending this message for you is that I want to maintain
> > the br.pool.ntp.org as I work every day with ntp on our servers and is
>
> Currently all subdomains are maintained by me; servers submitted by me are
> included in the global, regional and country zones.
>
> I don't see a reason to change this, really. If you have more timeservers
> which are publicly available, I'd like to include them in the project, but
> since the main raison d'etre for the project is to make configuration of
> clients really, really easy, I want to include all servers into
> pool.ntp.org.

Great, I'll make the list and send for you for inclusion and I would like to get
responsability to maintain it updated for people.

Thanks!

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva
gleydson at debian.org
gleydson at cipsga.org.br

Fortune:

O importante ? o principal, o resto ? secund?rio.