[time] [teardrop.ca] Resurrection.

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric
Sat Sep 4 10:10:59 UTC 2004

The server is back online with a new ISP.  As a result of switching to the
new ISP the IP has changed from the previous 65.39.134.11 to the new
216.58.80.246.

While the NTP daemon is currently running it has not been properly
synchronized yet nor has the drift file been created.  Not only has
teardrop switched ISP's but the
Operating System has been freshly reinstalled so it has taken me some time
to get the system back up and running.

Unfortunately I still get an annoying scenario of mysterious "Bus Errors"
when I reload the NTP Daemon (FreeBSD 5.x).  I imagine it is a kernel bug
that I am hoping
will be resolved in FreeBSD 5.3.

Please update the IP from 65.39.134.11 to 216.58.80.246; thanks.