[time] [teardrop.ca] Resurrection.

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric
Mon Sep 6 12:28:24 UTC 2004

The server is back online with a new ISP.  As a result of switching to the
new ISP the IP has changed from the previous 65.39.134.11 to the new
216.58.80.246.

While the NTP daemon is currently running it has not been properly
synchronized yet nor has the drift file been created.  Not only has
teardrop switched ISP's but the Operating System has been freshly
reinstalled so it has taken me some time to get the system back up and
running.

Unfortunately I still get an annoying scenario of mysterious "Bus Errors"
when I reload the NTP Daemon (FreeBSD 5.x).  I imagine it is a kernel bug
that I am hoping will be resolved in FreeBSD 5.3.

Please update the IP from 65.39.134.11 to 216.58.80.246; thanks.