[time] {0,1,2}.<zone>.pool.ntp.org; new monitoring system

Hal Murray hmurray
Wed Sep 8 10:48:09 UTC 2004

> It really isn't that hard to have an ntp server stay within 50ms of true UTC
> now a days.

Anybody got numbers handy?

I would expect it would be pretty easy to be off more than that if the link
on your "last hop" is asymmetric.  Queueing delays are probably more
important than link speeds.