[time] Re: Daily pool.ntp.org status report

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder
Sat Sep 11 12:03:31 UTC 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 11.08, simon at nuit.ca wrote:
> Ce jour Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder a dit:
> > In the plot on
> > <http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/show_server_stats_do_graph.php?server_i
> >p=216.27.185.42>
>
> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type
> inet: "" in /home/clockmaster/horas/web/scores/db.php
> on line 6
>
> Warning: pg_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL
> result resource in /home/clockmaster/horas/web/scores/
> show_server_stats_do_graph.php on line 10
> IP address not found.

Heppended for me, too - shouldn't happen. I hope it's just a library mixup
(some parts of php still using the old library, but also parts of the new
library that was installed in the upgrade) - I just upgraded postgresql. I
restarted apache now, I hope that solves the problem.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Could this mail be a fake? (Answer: No! - http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)