[time] Re: Daily pool.ntp.org status report

simon@nuit.ca simon
Sat Sep 11 12:07:00 UTC 2004

Ce jour Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder a dit:

> On Saturday 11 September 2004 11.08, simon at nuit.ca wrote:
> > Ce jour Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder a dit:
>

> Heppended for me, too - shouldn't happen. I hope it's just a library mixup
> (some parts of php still using the old library, but also parts of the new
> library that was installed in the upgrade) - I just upgraded postgresql. I
> restarted apache now, I hope that solves the problem.

ok, cool. i'll go try it.

nope, still same. :/

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type inet: "" in /XXXXXXX/XXXXXXXX/horas/web/scores/db.php
on line 6

Warning: pg_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /XXXXXXX/XXXXXXX/horas/web/scores/
show_server_stats_do_graph.php on line 10
IP address not found.