[time] Re: Daily pool.ntp.org status report

Geoff_ E-4A48424B4B-1746-E
Mon Sep 13 08:25:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:53:34 +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von
Bidder <clockmaster at fortytwo.ch> wrote:

Bruce/Adrian

>I can't say what the problem is, but the fact that both with the old and the
>new system your server seems to be instable makes me think that the problem
>is not with the monitoring system.
>
>Perhaps some people (in various locations) on the list want to enter that
>server in their ntp configuration and report after a few days?

216.27.185.42 looks a bit erratic from here (UK), although there are
periods when it is quite stable.
Seems to be associated with very large and asymmetric delays - perhaps
congestion on the connection?
Would you like some stats posted?