[time] NTP server list for br.pool.ntp.org

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder
Thu Sep 16 08:20:57 UTC 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 02.57, Gleydson Mazioli da Silva wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Here is a initial list of some level 2 and 3 machines that I've checked
> that I'm sure that are maintained and their operational stat is OK on
> Brasil to be added to pool server DNS list:

 - for list additions, please contact me directly at
<clockmaster at fortytwo.ch> - I want this to be a discussion list, and not
force people to track all modifications of the pool

 - wayne is right: I really need a statement that the operators of these
servers have agreed that I can add the machines to the pool. It's ok for me
if you act as a go-between if you recruit these servers - perhaps some of
the admins don't speak english well and feel more comfortable in
portuguese, but they *must* agree, even if they are operating a server that
is declared free for public use.
(Yes, I should probably have said so, so sorry for not doing so. So far, the
project has been all about people offering their own servers, so the
question never really came up before.)

thank you
Adrian

--
Bug? That's not a bug, that's a feature.