[time] day 1: almost 39000 clients

J.A.C.M. Jos van de Ven jvdven
Fri Feb 2 23:36:36 UTC 2007

David & Louis,

Thanks for the answers and tips.
After I posted the original message I found some remarks on the Turkish and
German packets.
They aren't eating my bandwidth. The bursts last for about an hour and
happened 5 times today. Peak is at 8 KB/sec (10%).
The load on my system has doubled. Nothing to worry about yet ;-)
I will read more about blocking abusive clients.

Jos