[time] GPS or CDMA Time servers

Brandon West brandon
Wed Apr 2 00:15:49 UTC 2008

I wanted to thank everyone who responded, I really appreciate the
warmness and how welcome I feel being part of the pool. I think that
Soekris box is a little more home brew than I'd really like to go. It
looks like an excellent project. For now I have a Tyan 1U server with
both serial ports and USB and I intend to employ that for the time
being. I did find something really cool though, if I wanted to move to
a low power dedicated box.

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/embedded/artigo/index.jsp

AFAIK it lacks a serial port. I wonder if that would be detrimental to
combining it with a GPS-18LVC?

--Brandon