[time] Thank you to Everyone!

Brandon West brandon
Fri Apr 4 02:53:37 UTC 2008

I want everyone to know that I really appreciated the input given for
a GPS input for NTP services! For those interested, I chose to go with
the Garmin GPS-18LVC attached to my current Tyan B5191 server. I have
the GPS ordered and will go down to the local electronics shop and
pickup the rest of the necessary bits.

Maybe in the near future I'll setup a pico-sized box to run the setup,
but I need to research this a bit more.  I'm currently working on some
MRTG graphs and other fun little projects!

Thank you for your wonderful, informative tips and advice.

--Brandon