[time] GPS Time Server Survey

Kipton Moravec kip
Fri Apr 25 03:02:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 18:32 -0700, Steve Herber wrote:
> I would be interested in the least expensive way to get my linux computer
> to show up as a stratum 1 device.  If the serial interface were used, I
> would only want a single serial interface.  If I needed more stratum 1
> devices, I would purchase additional products for redundancy.
>
> Good luck with your products.

So would you purchase a $100 unit? Is that considered the least
expensive way for you?

Adding multiple serial ports is pretty cheap, so I would probably have 2
to 4 as default, with a cheap expansion to go as many as you want.

--
Kipton Moravec KE5NGX
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."