[time] Monitor spike?

Jeff Woolsey jlw
Fri Apr 25 05:25:36 UTC 2008

Chris Kuethe wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:48 AM, mm_202 <mastermind202 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Another major Monitor Spike, or did my time server somehow drift >400ms??
>>
>>  http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/12.210.204.11
>>

> monitor spike - i'm guessing network. all 3 of my servers just took a
> big huge jump at the same time

Gee, and my server actually was off the net (for 12 hours).  Replaced
carpeting in apartment.  No ledge for network equipment to be not on the
floor.  Took my time getting it back online (only an hour ago).

Jeff Woolsey {woolsey,jlw}@jlw.com,first.last at gmail.com
Nature abhors a straight antenna, a clean lens, and unused storage capacity.
"Delete! Delete! OK!" -Dr. Bronner on disk space management