[time] GPS Time Server Survey

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe
Sat Apr 26 16:40:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 9:28 AM, David J Taylor
<david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>  Hardly surprising, Andy, when it only offers SNTP (according to the page
>  you gave)!  For that price, one would expect at least full NTP.  Which
>  Garmin chipset?  I would want the SiRF III chipset for its high
>  sensitivity.

I'm no really keen on SS3 for timekeeping. I think SS3 and the garmin
chips are both specified for 1usec. Shop around and you can find
yourself a nice little antaris or antaris4 module that'll at least
give you a few hundred ns at the same price point.

CK