[time] Abusive Clients, Brazilian Servers

Jos van de Ven jvdven
Sun Apr 27 14:51:13 UTC 2008

I have posted to this list about the restrict limited line before (I believe
not every version supports this, but I use latest).
About 20% of incoming traffic is not replied by ntpd (especially in peaks).
What is the difference with your scripts, except from blocking all traffic
from them?

Jos