[Pool] flood from 75.76.155.206

ntppool at arpage.org ntppool at arpage.org
Wed May 8 14:03:11 UTC 2013

For the last six hours or so I have seen an obnoxious rate of requests
(ranging from 60 to 300 per second) from the aforementioned IP.  Not
sure if it's a badly implemented client or someone trying to use my
server for some sort of reflective attack.  It has long since been
blocked by my firewall but I've been running servers in the pool for a
few years now and never had to deal with this before.

Curious if anybody else has seen this?  Any suggestions for what to do
about it other than block the traffic at my edge and wait for it to die
down?