[Pool] flood from 75.76.155.206

Stuart Berry SBerry at tsgateway.com
Wed May 8 14:58:55 UTC 2013

I have just checked my logs and I'm getting between 300 - 1500 requests a second from this IP. Looks like its been happening for roughly the last 72 hours.

I've just blocked it at my edge, not sure if its worth worrying about any further. I'll monitor it for the next few days and if it doesn't subside I'll contact the abuse for that block.

Stuart.

AlbyVA <albyva at empire.org> wrote:

 I would contact your provider's abuse/security group about a possible DDoS attack from this address.
They should be able to filter the traffic before it eats up your bandwidth.

AS      | IP               | AS Name
12083   | 75.76.155.206    | WOW-INTERNET - WideOpenWest Finance LLC

-Alby