[Pool] Monitoring of our IPv6 NTP servers

Marco Senft marco.senft at pmodwrc.ch
Wed May 22 12:28:20 UTC 2013

Hello everybody

Since quite some time the score graphs of our IPv6 servers do look
terribly scratchy, as if the connection were extremely instable. At the
same time, the same servers' IPv4 interfaces show no sign of
interruptions. You can take a look at the graphs here:

http://www.pool.ntp.org/user/mc404

The servers are:
ntp1.pmodwrc.ch/193.5.60.8/2001:620:1b0:2::8
ntp2.pmodwrc.ch/193.5.60.9/2001:620:1b0:2::9

Other IPv6 servers here in Switzerland seem to work OK, our IPv6
connectivity appears very stable otherwise, and I find no signs of any
problems. Might there be something wrong with the pool monitoring of our
servers?

Cheers,
marco