[Pool] DDoS Type Attack

Nyamul Hassan nyamul at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 23:41:09 UTC 2014

Thank you for the quick response!

We are currently using these base rules:

restrict default limited kod notrap nopeer
restrict 127.0.0.1
server clock.isc.org
server bonehed.lcs.mit.edu
server time.nist.gov
peer xxx1
peer xxx2
peer xxx3
peer xxx4
disable monitor     ###  This was added recently
driftfile /var/lib/ntp/drift
keys /etc/ntp/keys
logconfig all
logfile /var/log/ntp.log

We'll add the "noquery" as you suggested to the top line.  Would you have
any other suggestions for us?

Regards
HASSAN