[Pool] DDoS Type Attack

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 14:44:47 UTC 2014

From: Mouse
[]
Opinions differ on how `legitimate' such traffic is.  My own stance is
that anyone doing NAT has earned any resulting brokenness by
deliberately corrupting packets in transit.
[]

If you are saying that normal NTP time queries should be forbidden to those
behind NAT routers, you are stopping about 99% of those I know who are using
NTP from doing so.  I hope this was not your intention, or that I have
somehow otherwise mis-understood.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu