[Pool] DDoS Type Attack

Nyamul Hassan nyamul at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:56:20 UTC 2014

Thank you Fabian Wenk for your response.  All these 8-12 Mbps is against
5-10 hosts, of which top 1-2 hosts are seeing somewhere around 2-5 Mbps
each.

We also noted that, almost invariably, the remote ports are not 123.

Our ntp.conf settings are as follows:

restrict default limited kod notrap nopeer
restrict 127.0.0.1
restrict ::
driftfile /var/lib/ntp/drift
keys /etc/ntp/keys