[Pool] DDoS Type Attack

Nyamul Hassan nyamul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 01:51:34 UTC 2014

> PS: No need to use "reply all", reply only to the list is perfect, as I do
> filter e-mails based on the "List-Id" header line.

Strange.  Usually, when I do "reply all" in other mailing lists, it always
goes to the mailing list, and not the original sender.  But, in this list,
it answers with the sender in "To", and the list as "Cc".

When I do just a "reply", the it only tries to answer to the sender.  So,
in writing this email, I had to edit the "to" and delete the "cc".

Perhaps this is a list configuration issue?

Regards
HASSAN