[Pool] DDoS Type Attack

Michael Rathbun time at rabendary.net
Mon Feb 17 07:21:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 07:51:34 +0600, Nyamul Hassan <nyamul at gmail.com> wrote:

>Strange.  Usually, when I do "reply all" in other mailing lists, it always
>goes to the mailing list, and not the original sender.  But, in this list,
>it answers with the sender in "To", and the list as "Cc".

No, "Reply All" means "send the reply to every entity mentioned in the
original 'to' header set together with the 'reply-to' header".  Some lists
force the "reply-to" header to the list, others force it to the original
sender.

If you wish to control where your reply goes, you need to observe what the
list settings are and edit your reply message accordingly.

mdr
--
         "There are no laws here, only agreements."
                -- Masahiko