[Pool] Trimble AcuTime2000

George Ross gdmr at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 11:27:31 UTC 2016

> Does somebody on the list use Trimble AcuTime2000 GPS receiver as time source?
> Did some of you experienced lack of PPS signal on Sunday?

Now that you mention it, yes there is a spike in our loopstats graphs from
about 12:00 on Sunday 3rd to about 16:00.
--
George D M Ross MSc PhD CEng MBCS CITP, University of Edinburgh,
School of Informatics, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH8 9AB

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.