[ntp:questions] Development version

Greg Blakely greg.blakely at mci.com
Tue Aug 19 22:11:43 UTC 2003

Hi, folks.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask about the development version
(4.1.80-rc1), but I'll ask anyway, and see if anyone can help.

After upgrading to 4.1.80-rc1, I find that the server that has the GPS
attached to it seems to lose contact with the GPS unit.  This didn't
happen under a previous version.

I upgraded in order to get ipv6 functionality, but will probably go back
to an ipv4-only version unless I can figure out away to keep the newer
version from "going stupid" after about an hour.

Is there some new ntp.conf parameter I need to add?  Do I have to
compile it differently than I did?  Should I obtain a voodoo doll and
push pins into it?

Thanks in advance!

Greg