[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

Greg Blakely greg.blakely at mci.com
Wed Aug 27 21:02:29 UTC 2003

Let me second what someone else said:  If I'd known about the TWIKI
documentation when I was getting started, it would have saved me many
Google searches.  For basic one-machine setup, it clearly illustrates
how simple things can be.  And, for an environment where a company
elects to use off-site clock sources, it's a very good template.

So, to whomever shephers the TWIKI.ntp.org website, thank you very much.

A suggestion for the webmaster of www.ntp.org: put a link to the TWIKI
site.  It'll save much frustration for all the newbies who go there
looking for configuration answers.

Just my two cents.

Thanks to all who answered my Trimble question.

-- Greg --