[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 06:57:42 UTC 2003

> IIRC, much of that content was contributed by Tim Limoncelli.
> This was the first time he ever used anything like a twiki.  He just
> took the text he'd already prepared and basically just "poured" it
> into the page (with a few formatting tweaks, to make it look better).

"Better" here is subjective - I find the garish colours both amateurish
and very distracting!  Some very subtle shading for sections would be OK,
but in this document there are places where almost every other word is a
different colour.  This reduces the readability of the document very
considerably.  If this is a side-effect of Twiki, then it has lost my
vote.

David