[ntp:questions] Re: pool.ntp.org project homepage translation into Spanish

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder grazdan at fortytwo.ch
Sat Nov 1 13:49:15 UTC 2003

[posted and mailed]
Clinging to sanity, Xisco Lladó mumbled in his beard:

> Hi.
>
> This is only to announce that an unofficial translation into Spanish of
> the pool.ntp.org project homepage can be reached at
> http://pool.ntp.bitic.net

Oh, great! I'll link to it when I make the next upgrade of the website
(soon, maybe Tuesday). I see you're familiar with cvs, so I guess I can
work with you the same as with Mark and just send you a .diff when I update
the web page.

> (it is unofficial because I have no response from Adrian to the messages
> I've sent to him - Adrian, are you there?)

Yes, I'm here.

To my knowledge I didn't miss mail - so you should have received bounces.
You probably got caught in my spam defences (I do block quite aggressively,
especially mail from ISPs where I don't usually receive mail but do usually
receive spam.)

If you'd care to contact me at special -at- fortytwo.ch (which is excempt
from the blocking for now) and tell me when you sent me mail, I will
investigate what happened. I definitely want to know when I lose mail.

greetings
-- vbi

(Hmmm. I guess it's really time now to do a german translation - after all,
I should be better writing german than english).

--
Perl has a long tradition of working around compilers.
             -- Larry Wall in <199708252256.PAA00105 at wall.org>