[ntp:questions] Re: Lists of public NTP servers

Chris Hastie chris at nospam.oak-wood.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 08:59:57 UTC 2003

In message <bo9bff$1abs2d$1 at ID-125932.news.uni-berlin.de>, Christopher
Browne <cbbrowne at acm.org> writes

>Put up at least a static front page that _can_ be spidered safely.
>
>That is the needful thing.
>
>Without it, the "Twiki" will be invisible to the world.

I don't understand where this misunderstanding about google and dynamic
content comes from. Google spiders anything, it doesn't much care
whether there is a '?' somewhere in the URL or not. By way of an example
(with nothing to do with NTP I'm afraid, just a site I've had some
recent involvement with):

<http://www.google.com/search?q=arbor+centre+site:www.arborcentre.co.uk&filter=0>
--
Chris Hastie