[ntp:questions] Re: Taming the pinball machine

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Thu Nov 6 13:10:05 UTC 2003

"David L. Mills" wrote in message news:<3FA9CC42.58299EA5 at udel.edu>...

> I recommend that only folks that fit the profile above try the test
> version at ftp.udel.edu:pub/ntp/software/ntp-4.2.0.gz. This is only a
> temporary spot under an assumed name until the crew rolls a suitably
> versioned model to the web.

Hi Dave,

This looks like an interesting set of changes, especially for my
configuration.  I tried the download from the ftp site mentioned, but
evidently a valid logon is required.  While I wait for the suitably
versioned model to roll out to the web site, I guess I start
generating loopstats with ntp disabled.

Have a great time,

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to