[ntp:questions] Re: NTP, Windows to Unix

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Nov 13 22:50:05 UTC 2003

"Aneil Singh" <Nospam at jerk.com> wrote in message news:<Q1ysb.106027$PD3.5467732 at nnrp1.uunet.ca>...
> Keep your "Danny" comments to your self.
> What are you running on your desk top, at home for your kids.  Don't be
> stupid dickbreath, you use Windows..  I'm sure you have binds too.  haha..
>
> From
> Your friend.

Your comments are totally inappropriate and reprehensible. Obscenities are
not tolerated or expected here. Keep them in the newsgroups that you
usually inhabit.

You have absolutely no idea who I am. As it happens not only do I run
bind on my Windows boxes I wrote the code for it.

I am making a rare use of my privileges to ban you from any further
participation in any mailing list that NTP runs. Neither will I
make any further responses to your inconsiderate and irresponsible
behavior. I doubt that anyone else will be willing to answer you
either.

Danny