[ntp:questions] announce: PPSkit-2.1.2 for Linux 2.4.21

Wed Sep 3 08:10:30 UTC 2003

Hello patchers and mergers,

Jeff Mock, Kasenna, Inc., and I proudly announce the availability of
PPSkit-2.1.2 since 7:00 UTC.  The work for this release was funded by
Kasenna, Inc. (thanks!).

Here are the boring news:

			      NEWS for 2.1.2

* Merged patch for Linux-2.4.21.  Some architectures may no longer be
  working because of modifications in timing code that I don't understand.
  Intel Pentium does work however.

* Revised ``INSTALL''.  I still think it's worth reading.  Revised
  ``README''.

* This release has been sponsored (see CREDITS).
--------

I would like to have any feedback regarding architectures other than
ia32/Pentium.  The download can be found on up-to-date Linux mirrors
in /pub/linux/daemons/ntp/PPS as PPSkit-2.1.2.tar.gz (or bz2). The
size is about 125kB.

Those who report problems might get fixes! Please find a bug!

Enjoy,
Ulrich