[ntp:questions] Re: announce: PPSkit-2.1.2 for Linux 2.4.21

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Sep 4 03:11:26 UTC 2003

Terje,

Not all. The nanokernel for Digital [!!] Alpha SMP was intricately
engineered to prosper using multiple PCC (TSC) disciplined to the kernel
time variable. This little bit of proprietary nonsense might not be
easily apparent in the distribution that left here, but I don't think it
has been widely copied outside of the Tru64 kernel.

Dave