[ntp:questions] Re: isolated network + accuracy + next_day

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 11:20:30 UTC 2004

Thx a lot... I will ask my final question.. What isthe
accuracy that can be achieved in an isolated network?
I must say something to my boss. Why the accuracy is
so small when we have a Fast Ethernet with a
full-duplex switch for all the clients?

Also the accuracy what is the accuracy that the
internet provides? What should i answer him... We have
no GPS os other hardware can we achieve accuracy below
the 1ms....?? I suppose no

--- "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88 at comcast.net>