[ntp:questions] Re: A utility called "S"?

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 20:22:30 UTC 2004

Thanks Dave,

I've been using gawk to extract the records for each server and Gnuplot
to plot offset, delay and dispersion for each day..  I stumbled across
the awk scripts while trying to find a different awk script entirely
with the intention of recycling pieces of it do some simple statistical
studies that your scripts already do

The existing summary.sh script does not appear to be entirely Y2K
compliant;  if I'm reading it correctly, it's still looking for
peerstats and clockstats in the 20th century.  It also appears to expect
the stats files in the same directory where it and the awk scripts
live.  I think I can fix that and, perhaps, also modify it to use
Gnuplot.  I'll be happy to share if I can get it working.