[ntp:questions] Re: All my servers rejected

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang+gnus20040109T074754 at dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com
Fri Jan 9 15:52:34 UTC 2004

"Chris Stenton" <jacs at gnome.co.uk> writes:
> Strangely, I have found that the "M12 Timing" picks up less satellites than
> the non timing version using the same puck antenna.

Could it be the "elevation mask" (or the antenna voltage)?

It is somewhat disturbing that the timing unit doesn't see as many
satellites.  I was toying with the idea of picking up a new timing
unit and using the normal m12 for the car as a poor man's "onstar".

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
       The above "From:" address is valid.  Don't mess with it.