[ntp:questions] Re: TrueTime GPS-Receiver

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 23:34:55 UTC 2004

The driver for Truetime devices is found in the NTP distribution
.../ntp-4.2.0/ntpd/refclock_true.c.  The default build for NTP is
supposed to include the drivers for any refclocks supported on your
configuration.

At a minimum, try putting the lines:

server 127.127.5.0 prefer
fudge 127.127.5.0 <flags><parameters>....

in your ntp.conf

You'll have to dig into the documentation for anything else you might
need.  Or you could find someone who knows and ask him!