[ntp:questions] Re: Reference clocks - which?

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut at wollmersdorfer.at
Mon Nov 1 17:39:47 UTC 2004

Folkert van Heusden wrote:

> The 25-euro one? Don't buy it! It "polls" only 1 or 2 times a day and then
> returns interpolated values. And then its drift, it drifts enormously.

No. As I wrote I mean Conrad article number 641138, which is around EUR
11.50 (in Austria). This is only a receiver module consisting of antenna
and demodulator. It has no power on pin. Once connected it receives
continously. I have 4 of them working nice with Jonathan's circuit
http://www.buzzard.org.uk/jonathan/radioclock.html.

http://www.hkw-elektronik.de/ provides similar modules with better
quality and a little more expensive.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer