[ntp:questions] Re: using ACTS modem time service

Giuseppe vizio at ien.it
Wed Nov 3 09:02:46 UTC 2004

David,
I'm using the latest stable tarball (dated 20040617), version
4.2.0a at 1.1190-r. I've tested it both in normal operation mode (through
modem - telephone line) and in direct mode (serial port connected to
time code generator with NULL-MODEM cable).

I will try the dev tarball and the updated ACTS driver.

Giuseppe