[ntp:questions] Re: Good and cheap GPS receivers (was: Reference clocks - which?)

W. D. WD at US-Webmasters.com
Mon Nov 29 22:21:04 UTC 2004

At 15:06 11/29/2004, Frank Mayhar wrote:
>In article <2uhd20F2b7p7qU1 at uni-berlin.de>,
>Helmut Wollmersdorfer  <helmut at wollmersdorfer.at> wrote:
>>Tapio Sokura wrote:
>>The evaluation kit is around USD 750. I did not see, where I can order
>>the necessary parts for around USD 200 on the above site.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, this guy sells an
assembled kit for $85.  Kit works fine,  nice guy:

http://tinyurl.com/4eys7

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/
$8.77 Domain Names -> http://domains.us-webmasters.com/