[ntp:questions] Re: Problem with good synchronization.

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Oct 16 03:59:45 UTC 2004

Harlan,

The problem I observed was, when three strata bulls and a number of cows
were involved, developed a deadly embrace where the cows saw the stratum
oscillate first to one bull and then another. This caused frequent
timeouts as the cows waited for a stratum lower than theirs to come
back. The bottom line is not to be so adventurous, keep the bulls at one
stratum and let the cows eat equal stratum grass.

Dave